We have the answer for Go down snowy slopes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Go down snowy slopes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Go down snowy slopes. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Go down snowy slopes crossword clue should be:
- SKI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 27 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNOWY (adjective)
- of the white color of snow
- marked by the presence of snow
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Converse or Vans footwear Crossword Clue
- “___ are you going?” Crossword Clue
- Skrillex and Marshmello, for two: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Dungeons and ___, fantasy role-playing game developed by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson in 1974 Crossword Clue
- ___ Sagan, American astronomer and scientist who wrote the book “Cosmos” Crossword Clue
- ___ glance (quickly): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- ___-K (tot’s school) Crossword Clue
- Inc’s U.K. kin Crossword Clue
- Locust, to a farmer Crossword Clue
- Within earshot Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.