We have the answer for Go for a ___ (take a casual drive) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Go for a ___ (take a casual drive) crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Go for a ___ (take a casual drive) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 13, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 13, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Chicago WNBA squad Crossword Clue
- Very similar Crossword Clue
- ___ log Crossword Clue
- Golfer’s prop Crossword Clue
- Wedding words exchanged before breaking a glass Crossword Clue
- Simple sandwich (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Warmish Crossword Clue
- “American Idol” alum Lauren Crossword Clue
- Performers’ aliases Crossword Clue
- Make angry Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASUAL (adjective)
- hasty and without attention to detail; not thorough
- characterized by a feeling of irresponsibility
- DRIVE (noun)
- hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- the act of applying force to propel something
- DRIVE (verb)
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- have certain properties when driven
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Go for a ___ (take a casual drive) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.