We have the answer for Gold stds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gold stds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gold stds.. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gold stds. crossword clue should be:
- KTS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GOLD (noun)
- a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element; occurs mainly as nuggets in rocks and alluvial deposits; does not react with most chemicals but is attacked by chlorine and aqua regia
- a deep yellow color
- GOLD (adjective)
- having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- made from or covered with gold
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Seal the deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Eclipse, to some NYT Crossword Clue
- Where Gandalf declares “You shall not pass!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Cereal staple NYT Crossword Clue
- Onetime “divorce capital” of the U.S. NYT Crossword Clue
- Discretion NYT Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s all-time R.B.I. leader NYT Crossword Clue
- P.M. times NYT Crossword Clue
- Flashing light Crossword Clue
- Plumber’s joint NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.