We have the answer for Gore and Pacino crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gore and Pacino Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gore and Pacino. This clue last appeared March 17, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gore and Pacino crossword clue should be:
- ALS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 17 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALS (noun)
- thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord; results in progressive muscle atrophy that starts in the limbs
- GORE (noun)
- the shedding of blood resulting in murder
- Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- GORE (verb)
- cut into gores
- wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Einstein’s birthplace Crossword Clue
- Grammy-winning cellist Crossword Clue
- Retired Crossword Clue
- Undo a dele Crossword Clue
- iPhone voice Crossword Clue
- Helps a hood Crossword Clue
- Dealer’s foe Crossword Clue
- St. Patrick’s Day color Crossword Clue
- Wrong Crossword Clue
- “The Greatest” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.