We have the answer for Gossip, so to speak crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gossip, so to speak Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gossip, so to speak. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gossip, so to speak crossword clue should be:
- DIRT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPEAK (verb)
- exchange thoughts; talk with
- use language
- GOSSIP (noun)
- a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- light informal conversation for social occasions
- GOSSIP (verb)
- talk socially without exchanging too much information
- wag one’s tongue; speak about others and reveal secrets or intimacies
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- The “S” of A.S.A.P. NYT Crossword Clue
- Toy that attaches to a garden hose NYT Crossword Clue
- The “Aeneid” and “The Faerie Queene,” for two NYT Crossword Clue
- Commits at the altar NYT Crossword Clue
- Either “E” of ESE NYT Crossword Clue
- Amazon assistant NYT Crossword Clue
- Golf ball holders NYT Crossword Clue
- Cry to a birthing mother NYT Crossword Clue
- Irish surname that anagrams to A SHOE NYT Crossword Clue
- Scribble absentmindedly NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.