We have the answer for Gov’t. agency formerly known as the BOI crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gov’t. agency formerly known as the BOI Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gov’t. agency formerly known as the BOI. This clue last appeared December 14, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gov’t. agency formerly known as the BOI crossword clue should be:
- FBI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AGENCY (noun)
- the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
- thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end
- KNOWN (adjective)
- apprehended with certainty
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Pariah’ filmmaker Rees Crossword Clue
- Hoppy brew, for short Crossword Clue
- Like Frigg and Freyja Crossword Clue
- Salicylic acid target Crossword Clue
- Wrench or pliers Crossword Clue
- Sleeve fillers Crossword Clue
- School with a strong Chicano Studies program Crossword Clue
- Poet Dove Crossword Clue
- Island home to Jakarta Crossword Clue
- Phrase said with a sigh Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.