We have the answer for Gradually wears away, with “at” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gradually wears away, with “at” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gradually wears away, with “at”. This clue last appeared March 26, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gradually wears away, with “at” crossword clue should be:
- EATS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRADUALLY (adverb)
- in a gradual manner
- AWAY (adverb)
- out of the way (especially away from one’s thoughts)
- from one’s possession
- AWAY (adjective)
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- not present; having left
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- What naughty kids get for Christmas Crossword Clue
- Wince in embarrassment or disgust Crossword Clue
- Follow a recipe instruction, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Apt anagram of “vile” NYT Crossword Clue
- Socially unacceptable action: Hyph. Crossword Clue
- It may be dog-eared Crossword Clue
- Zero, in a Premier League match Crossword Clue
- “Mind your ___ business!” Crossword Clue
- “Love ___,” 1976 song by Diana Ross that was featured in shows like “Mad Men” and “Pose” Crossword Clue
- Orbit, e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.