We have the answer for Greek cheese crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Greek cheese Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Greek cheese. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Greek cheese crossword clue should be:
- FETA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GREEK (noun)
- the Hellenic branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- a native or inhabitant of Greece
- GREEK (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Greece or the Greeks or the Greek language
- CHEESE (noun)
- erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
- a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- CHEESE (verb)
- used in the imperative (get away, or stop it)
- wind onto a cheese
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Green shade Crossword Clue
- Withdraw gradually Crossword Clue
- Rowing tool Crossword Clue
- Cider apple Crossword Clue
- Popular Asian cuisine Crossword Clue
- Favorites Crossword Clue
- Three, on a sundial Crossword Clue
- Humorist Dave Crossword Clue
- Unruly hair Crossword Clue
- Silents star Mary Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.