We have the answer for "Green" starter crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“Green” starter Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on April 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Phone downloads Crossword Clue
- __ jockey Crossword Clue
- “Little Women” author Crossword Clue
- Trial version Crossword Clue
- UPS competitor Crossword Clue
- Documentary maker Burns Crossword Clue
- Snow shelter Crossword Clue
- Cleaner on a dish in two ways Crossword Clue
- Spot for a shot Crossword Clue
- Necklace fasteners Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STARTER (noun)
- an electric motor for starting an engine
- a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- GREEN (noun)
- an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- GREEN (adjective)
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass
- naive and easily deceived or tricked
- GREEN (verb)
- turn or become green
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.