We have the answer for Green vegetable of the parsley family known for its high fiber content: crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Green vegetable of the parsley family known for its high fiber content: crossword clue answer below.
Green vegetable of the parsley family known for its high fiber content: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on May 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Rubber object that removes pencil marks from paper: Crossword Clue
- ______Mandela was a revolutionary leader and South Africa’s first black head of state: Crossword Clue
- The ______Convention established four international laws for humanitarian treatment in war: Crossword Clue
- To make an ______ is to take a suspected criminal into official custody: Crossword Clue
- The biggest ___-____ dam in the world is the Kariba dam, located in Zimbabwe: Crossword Clue
- Famous roast duck from the capital of China, ______ duck: Crossword Clue
- Burundi, Cameroon, _______, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Togo are former German colonies in Africa: Crossword Clue
- The Tharparkar desert in Sindh, Pakistan, is the only _____ desert in the world: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONTENT (noun)
- the state of being contented with your situation in life
- the amount that can be contained
- CONTENT (adjective)
- satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
- CONTENT (verb)
- make content
- satisfy in a limited way
- VEGETABLE (noun)
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.