We have the answer for Greeting before Como estas? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Greeting before Como estas? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Greeting before Como estas?. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Greeting before Como estas? crossword clue should be:
- HOLA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword September 22 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GREETING (noun)
- (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting)
- BEFORE (adverb)
- earlier in time; previously
- at or in the front
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Cellos’ neighbors Crossword Clue
- Zoom founder Yuan Crossword Clue
- Urban of The Boys Crossword Clue
- Brother from another mother perhaps (in this answer see letters 4-7 minus letter 5) Crossword Clue
- Major golf tournament Crossword Clue
- ___ point (center of activity) Crossword Clue
- Prepares to hit a cue ball Crossword Clue
- Felt yesterday’s workout Crossword Clue
- Like marijuana in some states Crossword Clue
- Sneakiness Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.