We have the answer for Had lofty plans crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Had lofty plans Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Had lofty plans. This clue last appeared December 31, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Had lofty plans crossword clue should be:
- ASPIRED (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOFTY (adjective)
- of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
- having or displaying great dignity or nobility
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Square where the words in this puzzle’s dropping balls may be heard at the end of a song’s first verse Crossword Clue
- Bunny boss, familiarly Crossword Clue
- Anarchic, say Crossword Clue
- Pale green color Crossword Clue
- Center’s job Crossword Clue
- Surname on orange wrappers Crossword Clue
- Rehnquist’s successor Crossword Clue
- “The Pearl Fishers” composer Crossword Clue
- Inspired by Crossword Clue
- Outstanding Drama Series Emmy winner in 1987, 1989, 1990 and 1991 Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.