We have the answer for Half-pint crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Half-pint Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Half-pint. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Half-pint crossword clue should be:
- CUP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HALF-PINT (noun)
- disparaging terms for small people
- HALF (noun)
- one of two equal parts of a divisible whole
- one of two divisions into which some games or performances are divided: the two divisions are separated by an interval
- HALF (adjective)
- consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Suffix with novel Crossword Clue
- Actor who was always providing precedents? Crossword Clue
- Architect who loved internet chatting? Crossword Clue
- Alpine goat Crossword Clue
- Keyboardist John Crossword Clue
- Grinding tool Crossword Clue
- Env. alerter Crossword Clue
- “Oh yeah? — who?!” Crossword Clue
- ‘Am not!’ rejoinder Crossword Clue
- Novelist who had a law degree? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.