We have the answer for Halle Bailey single with the lyric “If we fall, we fall on clouds” crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Halle Bailey single with the lyric “If we fall, we fall on clouds” crossword clue most recently seen in the Vulture Crossword.
Halle Bailey single with the lyric “If we fall, we fall on clouds” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- Early “American Idol” judge Paula Crossword Clue
- Controversial Best Picture winner of 2006 Crossword Clue
- Common ingredient in potato soup Crossword Clue
- Movie rosters Crossword Clue
- Pellets in a small gun Crossword Clue
- Aces’ org. Crossword Clue
- Key that doesn’t exist on a Mac Crossword Clue
- “Totally fine if you can’t!” Crossword Clue
- Like an image of Alaska on a map of the United States Crossword Clue
- Costa ___ (country with no military) Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BAILEY (noun)
- United States singer (1918-1990)
- English lexicographer who was the first to treat etymology consistently; his work was used as a reference by Samuel Johnson (died in 1742)
- SINGLE (adjective)
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- SINGLE (noun)
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- SINGLE (verb)
- hit a single
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Halle Bailey single with the lyric “If we fall, we fall on clouds” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.