We have the answer for Hapless crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hapless Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hapless. This clue last appeared July 10, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hapless crossword clue should be:
- INEPT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAPLESS (adjective)
- deserving or inciting pity
- INEPT (adjective)
- revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
- generally incompetent and ineffectual
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Storied sleeper Crossword Clue
- Ants, for aardvarks Crossword Clue
- Lean a bit Crossword Clue
- Well-behaved youngsters Crossword Clue
- Yemeni capital Crossword Clue
- Popcorn topper Crossword Clue
- Title for Julie Andrews Crossword Clue
- Payroll stub acronym Crossword Clue
- Sound your horn Crossword Clue
- Tenor Bocelli Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.