We have the answer for Harpoon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Harpoon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Harpoon. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Harpoon crossword clue should be:
- SPEAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HARPOON (noun)
- a spear with a shaft and barbed point for throwing; used for catching large fish or whales; a strong line is attached to it
- HARPOON (verb)
- spear with a harpoon
- SPEAR (noun)
- an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- SPEAR (verb)
- thrust up like a spear
- pierce with a spear
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Gruff sound from dog Crossword Clue
- Oafs (inf) Crossword Clue
- Spiritual side Crossword Clue
- Toxin Crossword Clue
- Taut, apprehensive Crossword Clue
- Small military flute Crossword Clue
- Store up Crossword Clue
- Release from custody Crossword Clue
- Walking aid Crossword Clue
- Large storage containers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.