We have the answer for Have an inclination crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Have an inclination Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Have an inclination. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Have an inclination crossword clue should be:
- SLOPE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INCLINATION (noun)
- (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- SLOPE (noun)
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- an elevated geological formation
- SLOPE (verb)
- be at an angle
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Code name Crossword Clue
- Away from port Crossword Clue
- Día de ___ Brujas (Spanish Halloween) Crossword Clue
- Basil, for one Crossword Clue
- Twelve months from now Crossword Clue
- Three-ingredient (plus bread) lunch Crossword Clue
- Stacey of Georgia Crossword Clue
- Bauhaus artist Josef Crossword Clue
- Knight address Crossword Clue
- Tucson and Santa Fe Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.