We have the answer for Have high hopes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Have high hopes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Have high hopes. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Have high hopes crossword clue should be:
- ASPIRE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASPIRE (verb)
- have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- HIGH (noun)
- a high place
- a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
- HIGH (adjective)
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- happy and excited and energetic
- HIGH (adverb)
- in a rich manner
- at a great altitude
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Town leader Crossword Clue
- Uncovers Crossword Clue
- Links number Crossword Clue
- Sandwich shops Crossword Clue
- Not neat Crossword Clue
- Threaded fasteners Crossword Clue
- Flaky rock Crossword Clue
- Atlantic fish Crossword Clue
- Wee worker Crossword Clue
- Deceitful people Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.