7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Having few pleasures, we have the answer below.
Having few pleasures 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Having few pleasures in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- AUSTERE (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUSTERE (adjective)
- of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor; forbidding in aspect.
- severely simple.
- PLEASURES (noun)
- a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience.
- something or someone that provides a source of happiness.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Something awe-inspiring – 7 Little Words
- Gossip’s tidbit – 7 Little Words
- Company or corporation – 7 Little Words
- One who checks out books – 7 Little Words
- Playwright tennessee – 7 Little Words
- Sear with a hot iron – 7 Little Words
- Baked, as eggs – 7 Little Words
- Lift – 7 Little Words
- Imaginary – 7 Little Words
- Having the wrong tag – 7 Little Words