7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue He is more at home ashore, we have the answer below.
He is more at home ashore 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue He is more at home ashore in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- LANDLUBBER (10 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LANDLUBBER (noun)
- an inexperienced sailor; a sailor on the first voyage.
- a person who lives and works on land.
- MORE (adjective)
- (comparative of `much’ used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
- (comparative of `many’ used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number.
- MORE (noun)
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state.
- MORE (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words
- Fleeting – 7 Little Words
- In a finicky way – 7 Little Words
- Classic rock group led – 7 Little Words
- Many a screenplay – 7 Little Words
- In very few words – 7 Little Words
- Learned – 7 Little Words
- Didn’t hear the alarm – 7 Little Words
- Tom brady’s alma mater – 7 Little Words
- Emulate ty pennington – 7 Little Words