We have the answer for He might sell you a U crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
He might sell you a U Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for He might sell you a U. This clue last appeared November 18, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the He might sell you a U crossword clue should be:
- SAJAK (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIGHT (noun)
- physical strength
- SELL (verb)
- deliver to an enemy by treachery
- do business; offer for sale as for one’s livelihood
- SELL (noun)
- the activity of persuading someone to buy
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Where mayo may be held Crossword Clue
- Opposite of 5-Down Crossword Clue
- Most college freshmen Crossword Clue
- Mar Crossword Clue
- Group in labor Crossword Clue
- Rink rotation Crossword Clue
- Prominent period Crossword Clue
- Silica stone Crossword Clue
- Capital on the Atlantic Crossword Clue
- Narrow stretch of land Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.