We have the answer for He sang a 2022 duet of “Hold Me Closer” with Britney crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
He sang a 2022 duet of “Hold Me Closer” with Britney Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for He sang a 2022 duet of “Hold Me Closer” with Britney. This clue last appeared January 10, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the He sang a 2022 duet of “Hold Me Closer” with Britney crossword clue should be:
- ELTON (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOSER (noun)
- (baseball) a relief pitcher who can protect a lead in the last inning or two of the game
- a person who closes something
- CLOSER (adverb)
- (comparative of `near’ or `close’) within a shorter distance
- SANG (noun)
- North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Have ___ in one’s bonnet Crossword Clue
- Unaccounted-for brat? Crossword Clue
- Cross words Crossword Clue
- “The Crying Game” star Stephen Crossword Clue
- One-named Greek musician Crossword Clue
- Big cuts Crossword Clue
- Clippers’ org. Crossword Clue
- Subjects for Goodall and Fossey Crossword Clue
- Guffaw syllable Crossword Clue
- Workforce units Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.