We have the answer for He was translated into Latin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
He was translated into Latin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for He was translated into Latin. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the He was translated into Latin crossword clue should be:
- ERAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LATIN (adjective)
- relating to languages derived from Latin
- LATIN (noun)
- an inhabitant of ancient Latium
- any dialect of the language of ancient Rome
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- The Palace of Auburn Hills for one Crossword Clue
- Eskimo Crossword Clue
- Federal inspection gp. Crossword Clue
- Ben-___ Heston’s Crossword Clue
- Lord’s worker Crossword Clue
- What AAA can provide for a broken-down car Crossword Clue
- Year abroad Crossword Clue
- States (Fr.) Crossword Clue
- Large sets of computer info Crossword Clue
- Admin’s domain (abbr.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.