We have the answer for Heal (over) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Heal (over) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Heal (over). This clue last appeared February 15, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Heal (over) crossword clue should be:
- SCAB (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEAL (verb)
- provide a cure for, make healthy again
- heal or recover
- SCAB (noun)
- someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- the crustlike surface of a healing skin lesion
- SCAB (verb)
- take the place of work of someone on strike
- form a scab
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “We’re through!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Words before “darned” NYT Crossword Clue
- California’s “Eureka,” for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Interrupt, as at a dance NYT Crossword Clue
- Libya’s Gulf of ___ Crossword Clue
- Original “Fleabag” airer NYT Crossword Clue
- Big name NYT Crossword Clue
- G.P.s, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- W.W. II-era campaign that helped usher in the civil rights movement … and a hint to four answers in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- “Star Wars” beeper, informally NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.