We have the answer for Heavily favored to win crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Heavily favored to win Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Heavily favored to win. This clue last appeared July 10, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Heavily favored to win crossword clue should be:
- ODDSON (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAVORED (adjective)
- preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- HEAVILY (adverb)
- slowly as if burdened by much weight
- to a considerable degree
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Mottled horses Crossword Clue
- Berliner’s eight Crossword Clue
- ‘Literary’ luminary Crossword Clue
- Basic semiconductor Crossword Clue
- ‘For __ Us a Child is Born’ (‘Messiah’ movement) Crossword Clue
- Tiny flier Crossword Clue
- Live and breathe Crossword Clue
- What oxygen lacks Crossword Clue
- Low-budget lunch Crossword Clue
- Hamstring, for instance Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.