We have the answer for Herb in pesto sauce crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Herb in pesto sauce crossword clue answer below.
Herb in pesto sauce Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Get off the stage! Crossword Clue
- I know I’m being ___ but … (reminder opening) (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Coagulate as blood Crossword Clue
- Girls’ Life and Tiger Beat e.g. familiarly (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- The Rookie and The Rookie: Feds TV network Crossword Clue
- Quarterback’s passing stat (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Ask too many personal questions Crossword Clue
- Audrey of Little Shop of Horrors for one Crossword Clue
- Three-time Emmy nominee ___ Rachel Wood Crossword Clue
- Poem with 14 lines Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BASIL (noun)
- leaves of the common basil; used fresh or dried
- (Roman Catholic Church) the bishop of Caesarea who defended the Roman Catholic Church against the heresies of the 4th century; a saint and Doctor of the Church (329-379)
- PESTO (noun)
- a sauce typically served with pasta; contains crushed basil leaves and garlic and pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in olive oil
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.