We have the answer for Herb that attracts butterflies crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Herb that attracts butterflies crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Herb that attracts butterflies Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- “Where the Sidewalk ___” (poetry collection that includes “Hug o’ War”) Crossword Clue
- Pier foundations Crossword Clue
- Home run, in slang Crossword Clue
- Institution founded by Henry VI Crossword Clue
- “Nice job!” Crossword Clue
- Screen figure Crossword Clue
- “___ to Duty,” William Wordsworth poem Crossword Clue
- Scrutinized with over Crossword Clue
- Vein contents Crossword Clue
- Switched places? Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CATNIP (noun)
- hairy aromatic perennial herb having whorls of small white purple-spotted flowers in a terminal spike; used in the past as a domestic remedy; strongly attractive to cats
- HERB (noun)
- a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties; some are pests
- aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Herb that attracts butterflies crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.