We have the answer for Highway off-ramp crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Highway off-ramp Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Highway off-ramp. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Highway off-ramp crossword clue should be:
- EXIT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HIGHWAY (noun)
- a major road for any form of motor transport
- RAMP (noun)
- North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- an inclined surface connecting two levels
- RAMP (verb)
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- be rampant
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Gleamed Crossword Clue
- Used again, as paper or bottles Crossword Clue
- Weird and scary Crossword Clue
- Become friends quickly Crossword Clue
- Prayer’s last word Crossword Clue
- Tech exec Crossword Clue
- Needing a scrubbing Crossword Clue
- Applaud Crossword Clue
- “That hurts!” Crossword Clue
- ‘Eat crow’ or ‘talk turkey’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.