Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Historic event crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Historic event Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Historic event. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Historic event crossword clue should be:
- FIRST (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate).
- the time at which something is supposed to begin.
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series.
- serving to set in motion.
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward.
- before anything else.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Perfect serve Crossword Clue
- Holiday lead-in Crossword Clue
- Twosome Crossword Clue
- Actress Tomei Crossword Clue
- Of the kidneys Crossword Clue
- Some royals Crossword Clue
- Cruise vessel Crossword Clue
- Brain part Crossword Clue
- Fireplace item Crossword Clue
- One, for Juan Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.