We have the answer for Historic immigration island crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Historic immigration island Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Historic immigration island. This clue last appeared January 31, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Historic immigration island crossword clue should be:
- ELLIS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 31 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMMIGRATION (noun)
- migration into a place (especially migration to a country of which you are not a native in order to settle there)
- the body of immigrants arriving during a specified interval
- HISTORIC (adjective)
- belonging to the past; of what is important or famous in the past
- important in history
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Mosque leader Crossword Clue
- Flashes of lightning Crossword Clue
- Buffalo’s Lake Crossword Clue
- Photo Crossword Clue
- Lacked, informally Crossword Clue
- Roomy auto Crossword Clue
- Female choir voice Crossword Clue
- Breathing organ Crossword Clue
- Star pilot or pitcher Crossword Clue
- Full collections Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.