We have the answer for History section crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
History section Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for History section. This clue last appeared March 30, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the History section crossword clue should be:
- ERA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECTION (noun)
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- a specialized division of a large organization
- SECTION (verb)
- divide into segments
- HISTORY (noun)
- a record or narrative description of past events
- all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Gridiron markings Crossword Clue
- Inkwell item Crossword Clue
- Goaded on Crossword Clue
- Like agate Crossword Clue
- Gaunt Crossword Clue
- Rice field Crossword Clue
- Kitchen need Crossword Clue
- Punch ingredient? Crossword Clue
- Clean Water Act org Crossword Clue
- “— folly to be wise” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.