We have the answer for Hit producer? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hit producer? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hit producer?. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hit producer? crossword clue should be:
- BAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRODUCER (noun)
- someone who manufactures something
- someone who finds financing for and supervises the making and presentation of a show (play or film or program or similar work)
- BAT (noun)
- (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- BAT (verb)
- wink briefly
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Slips, say Crossword Clue
- Score Crossword Clue
- Carbonnade or cassoulet Crossword Clue
- Eschews the standard deduction Crossword Clue
- Young Sheldon, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Chest feature Crossword Clue
- One with many bills? Crossword Clue
- Fortune 500 abbr. Crossword Clue
- Specialized fishermen Crossword Clue
- Hang on Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.