We have the answer for “Ho, ho, ho! ___ Christmas!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Ho, ho, ho! ___ Christmas!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Ho, ho, ho! ___ Christmas!”. This clue last appeared December 7, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Ho, ho, ho! ___ Christmas!” crossword clue should be:
- MERRY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- MERRY (adjective)
- offering fun and gaiety
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Calculates the value of Crossword Clue
- Not totally hot Crossword Clue
- Gab a lot Crossword Clue
- ___ of Man (British territory) Crossword Clue
- Doctors’ professional organization: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “Cheers” actress Perlman Crossword Clue
- Threw trash on the ground Crossword Clue
- 1988 Phil Collins hit from the “Buster” movie soundtrack: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Ending for “check” or “stale,” to a chess player Crossword Clue
- Where the moon and stars are Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.