We have the answer for “Hold ___ your hat!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Hold ___ your hat!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Hold ___ your hat!”. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Hold ___ your hat!” crossword clue should be:
- ONTO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLD (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- be pertinent or relevant or applicable
- HOLD (noun)
- a state of being confined (usually for a short time)
- time during which some action is awaited
- HAT (noun)
- headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- an informal term for a person’s role
- HAT (verb)
- furnish with a hat
- put on or wear a hat
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- In a moment NYT Crossword Clue
- Chimney grime Crossword Clue
- Cheer on NYT Crossword Clue
- “A Man Called ___” (Tom Hanks movie) NYT Crossword Clue
- Capital of Norway NYT Crossword Clue
- Pirate’s plunder NYT Crossword Clue
- Beer containers NYT Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Saudi Arabia Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.