We have the answer for Holds for a show crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Holds for a show Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Barely noticeable Crossword Clue
- Not up to par Crossword Clue
- Where a patch may be placed Crossword Clue
- It might be a sequel Crossword Clue
- Detract from Crossword Clue
- Hair holder Crossword Clue
- OKC winter setting Crossword Clue
- Extra Extra Dry brand Crossword Clue
- Three times three Crossword Clue
- Public outcry Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOW (verb)
- provide evidence for
- take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- SHOW (noun)
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- something intended to communicate a particular impression
- SEATS (noun)
- an area that includes places where several people can sit
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.