We have the answer for Holds great affection or admiration for crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Holds great affection or admiration for crossword clue answer below.
Holds great affection or admiration for Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 9, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Systematic investigation or study Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for college or colonial Crossword Clue
- Long, woody vine or climbing plant Crossword Clue
- Release something, such as light or sound Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for the state of Alabama Crossword Clue
- Rear of something Crossword Clue
- Expert or highly skilled person Crossword Clue
- Arranged in layers or levels Crossword Clue
- Ornamental shrub or flowering plant Crossword Clue
- Japanese currency unit. Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADMIRATION (noun)
- a favorable judgment
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- AFFECTION (noun)
- a positive feeling of liking
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.