We have the answer for Hollow rock containing crystals crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Hollow rock containing crystals crossword clue answer below.
Hollow rock containing crystals Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- “Kill me now” in text, when something is boring. Crossword Clue
- Someone who lives away from their native country Crossword Clue
- Star Trek character played by Leonard Nimoy Crossword Clue
- Prestigious film award. Crossword Clue
- A seabird that sounds like turn. Crossword Clue
- Popular interlocking block toy. Crossword Clue
- First name of a sprinter whose surname is Bolt. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLLOW (verb)
- remove the inner part or the core of
- remove the interior of
- HOLLOW (noun)
- a small valley between mountains
- a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- HOLLOW (adjective)
- devoid of significance or force
- as if echoing in a hollow space
- GEODE (noun)
- (mineralogy) a hollow rock or nodule with the cavity usually lined with crystals
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.