We have the answer for Hollywood’s Hedy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hollywood’s Hedy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hollywood’s Hedy. This clue last appeared January 18, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hollywood’s Hedy crossword clue should be:
- LAMARR (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLLYWOOD (noun)
- a district of Los Angeles long associated with the American film industry
- a flashy vulgar tone or atmosphere believed to be characteristic of the American film industry
- HOLLYWOOD (adjective)
- flashy and vulgar
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Moving lightly and quickly, in music Crossword Clue
- The Cyclones of the Big 12 Conf. Crossword Clue
- LEAD ME ON Crossword Clue
- Bright star in Orion Crossword Clue
- Milliner’s product Crossword Clue
- Thompson of “Back to the Future” Crossword Clue
- ___ contendere Crossword Clue
- The hard stuff Crossword Clue
- Mine output Crossword Clue
- Uses a Kindle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.