We have the answer for “Holy moly!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Holy moly!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Holy moly!”. This clue last appeared February 1, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Holy moly!” crossword clue should be:
- WOW (3 letters)
- WOWIE (5 letters)
- OHMYGOD (7 letters)
- WHOA (4 letters)
- YIPES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLY (noun)
- a sacred place of pilgrimage
- HOLY (adjective)
- belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
- WOW (noun)
- a joke that seems extremely funny
- WOW (verb)
- impress greatly
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Discounted items’ holder Crossword Clue
- Bet that’s as likely as not Crossword Clue
- Their ___! (friend’s remark after a rejection) Crossword Clue
- Snorkeling locales Crossword Clue
- The R of 9-Across Crossword Clue
- Little piggies Crossword Clue
- Shag rug feature Crossword Clue
- I want to be on that email Crossword Clue
- Apple pie baseball etc. Crossword Clue
- Munchies that might give you the munchies Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.