We have the answer for Holy scroll crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Holy scroll crossword clue answer below.
Holy scroll Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Drill command for a rifle squad Crossword Clue
- First course on menus Crossword Clue
- Medical remedy Crossword Clue
- Take too much advantage of Crossword Clue
- Hard knocks Crossword Clue
- What makes up a train Crossword Clue
- Formed a curve Crossword Clue
- Not at all hip Crossword Clue
- Half of RI Crossword Clue
- Pants suit alternative Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TORAH (noun)
- the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written; is used in a synagogue during services
- HOLY (noun)
- a sacred place of pilgrimage
- HOLY (adjective)
- belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.