Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Homophone of “wry” crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Homophone of “wry” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Homophone of “wry”. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Homophone of “wry” crossword clue should be:
- RYE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOMOPHONE (noun)
- two words are homophones if they are pronounced the same way but differ in meaning or spelling or both (e.g. bare and bear).
- RYE (noun)
- hardy annual cereal grass widely cultivated in northern Europe where its grain is the chief ingredient of black bread and in North America for forage and soil improvement.
- whiskey distilled from rye or rye and malt.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- ___ Freestyle (X Games event) Crossword Clue
- Actor Cariou of “Blue Bloods” Crossword Clue
- Harp-like instrument from ancient Greece Crossword Clue
- Worn-down pencil Crossword Clue
- Flavor enhancer in Chinese food: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Dole out Crossword Clue
- Harmless lie Crossword Clue
- Trite and unoriginal Crossword Clue
- Reading basics Crossword Clue
- Cookie often dunked in milk Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.