We have the answer for Horned ungulate in the Shanghai Zoo? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Horned ungulate in the Shanghai Zoo? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Horned ungulate in the Shanghai Zoo?. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Horned ungulate in the Shanghai Zoo? crossword clue should be:
- CHINARHINO (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNGULATE (adjective)
- having or resembling hoofs
- UNGULATE (noun)
- any of a number of mammals with hooves that are superficially similar but not necessarily closely related taxonomically
- HORNED (adjective)
- having a horn or horns or hornlike parts or horns of a particular kind
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Homes for tadpoles Crossword Clue
- Small finch of Africa and Europe Crossword Clue
- Trail Crossword Clue
- Foy of “The Crown” Crossword Clue
- Give a new hue to Crossword Clue
- “The Open Window” author Crossword Clue
- Stacey of Georgia Crossword Clue
- Dance party Crossword Clue
- More equitable Crossword Clue
- Día de ___ Brujas (Spanish Halloween) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.