We have the answer for Hot under the collar crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Hot under the collar crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Hot under the collar Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on January 5, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our LA Times Crossword January 5, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Auto pioneer LA Times Crossword Clue
- Flight unit LA Times Crossword Clue
- Quirkily creative LA Times Crossword Clue
- Potatoes au __ LA Times Crossword Clue
- Regatta equipment LA Times Crossword Clue
- Fan-written story that romantically links same-sex characters LA Times Crossword Clue
- Gibson of the “Fast & Furious” films LA Times Crossword Clue
- Thicket LA Times Crossword Clue
- Laptop slot LA Times Crossword Clue
- Musical phrases LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- MAD (3 letters)
- ANGRY (5 letters)
- IRATE (5 letters)
- SORE (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLAR (noun)
- a figurative restraint
- a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- COLLAR (verb)
- take into custody
- furnish with a collar
- HOT (adjective)
- producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - January 5 2024
- Universal Crossword - October 2 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - August 2 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - July 24 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - April 8 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - November 14 2022
- Daily Pop Crossword - February 22 2024
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Hot under the collar crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.