We have the answer for How something may be assumed crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for How something may be assumed crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Quick Crossword.
How something may be assumed Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers
- Unesco-recognised South American dance Crossword Clue
- Aircraft wing support Crossword Clue
- Something to brighten up a living room? Crossword Clue
- Substance released Crossword Clue
- Naval rank equivalent to a sergeant Crossword Clue
- Travelling show Crossword Clue
- Major constellation which includes the star Betelgeuse Crossword Clue
- Take up Crossword Clue
- (Brief) means of ventilation (3-3) Crossword Clue
- Divine beings Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASSUMED (adjective)
- adopted in order to deceive
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the How something may be assumed crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.