How to Get Baked Alaska Bait in Adopt Me

Looking for information on Baked Alaska Bait and what it does in Adopt Me? We have all the answers, and this one is a must for pet collectors!
Adopt Me An Avatar Dressed In Fire Clothing Holding Baked Alaska Bait In Their Right Hand
Image: PlayAdoptME

If you’re an avid player of Adopt Me on Roblox, you might be eager to discover how to get your hands on the Baked Alaska Bait in the Return to the Fire Dimension event. This special bait is essential for those seeking to acquire one of the four new Fire Pets. Read on to find out the method for obtaining the Baked Alaska Bait and increasing your chances of claiming these sizzling hot pets.

If you want more Adopt Me articles, we have you covered!

Adopt Me Basked Alaska Bait Guide – How to Get And What It Does

In the world of Adopt Me, Baked Alaska Bait is an item that can only be obtained by exchanging 80 Robux with the Tims in the Fire Dimension. Just interact with the Baked Alaska Bait next to Tim. This unique item plays a crucial role in luring and obtaining the four new Fire Pets much easier than the free method, using Burnt Bites Bait.

Adopt Me Tim And Baked Alaksa In Volcano
Screenshot: Try Hard Guides

How to Use Baked Alaska Bait

Once you have obtained the Baked Alaska Bait, it’s time to put it to good use. By utilizing this special bait in your Lure, you are guaranteed to attract one of the four new Fire Pets after a waiting period of 10 minutes. Compared to the Burnt Bites Bait, the Baked Alaska Bait exclusively offers the opportunity to obtain one of the new pets, making it a valuable asset for pet enthusiasts.

All Fire Pet Chances with Baked Alaska Bait

When using the Baked Alaska Bait, you stand a chance to obtain the following Fire Pets:

  • 30% chance of attracting the Ultra-Rare Flaming Fox
  • 30% chance of luring the Ultra-Rare Burning Bunny
  • 30% chance of acquiring the Ultra-Rare Wildfire Hawk
  • 10% chance of attracting the Legendary Volcanic Rhino

Notably, using the Baked Alaska Bait grants you a 90% chance of obtaining one of the three Ultra-Rares and a 10% chance of claiming the Legendary Volcanic Rhino! The Fire Dimension Returns event will conclude on March 7th, 2024!

Mark Carpenter

Mark Carpenter

Mark Carpenter is the Managing Editor at Try Hard Guides, and main guide writer. With over five years of experience in games media, including almost three years as an Assigning Editor for Pro Game Guides, and before that a Staff Writer.

His writing and game guide work has also been featured on platforms such as Metro UK and Game Rant, along with other smaller publications. He has been a devoted gamer since the days of Amiga, with a journey spanning roughly 31 years.

Mark's future goals are to grow the Try Hard Guides network as much as possible while helping gamers everywhere with gaming guide content. When not immersed in gaming, Mark enjoys delving into the worlds of D&D (Dungeons & Dragons), strumming his guitar, and indulging in a good read. His heart belongs to RPGs, the Final Fantasy series, and The Legend of Zelda. Moreover, he has a keen affection for dogs.

Contact: mark@tryhardguides.com

More Content

Comments

Leave a Comment

All comments go through a moderation process, and should be approved in a timely manner. To see why your comment might not have been approved, check out our Comment Rules page!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.