Gold bars are super important in Pet Simulator 99. They help you unlock new parts of the game and are required to progress. One gold bar is a requirement to enter Area 9; if you do not have one, you cannot progress further into PS99.
If you want to get lots of gold bars fast, this guide will help you. I’ll show you an easy way to get more gold bars quickly.
PS99 – How to Get Gold Bars Fast
To get gold bars, you need to collect a lot of coins; that is essentially it. Once you get a million coins, you’ll automatically get a gold bar; this will happen every time. Here’s how you do it:
- Stay in the later areas of the game before the gold bar requirements.
- Place yourself in the center of the area, and make yourself a drink or get some food. Go AFK for 5-10 minutes.
- Your pets will do all the work for you, and before you know it, you will have accumulated some gold bars.
- The stronger your pets, the easier it is to get coins and, therefore, easier to get gold bars.
- Keep playing until you have 1 million coins or more! You need plenty of gold bars from Area 9 onwards.
- When you have 1 million coins, the game turns them into one gold bar. You’ll see this on the left side of your screen.
What Are Gold Bars?
In Pet Simulator 99, gold bars are like a lot of coins put together. They make it easier to keep track of your money in the game. One gold bar is the same as having 1 million coins. Think of it this way: 100 cents is $1, and it’s easy to store and manage. Imagine having to walk around with a million cents in your pocket!