Roblox Project Star is the brand new anime RPG that is heavily influenced by the popular manga and anime series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. If you’re looking to increase your fighting ability, then you might want to pick up a combat style. This allows you to be strong on your own, and not have to rely completely on your Stand! If you want to know how to get Kars, we’ll show you how in this guide.
Be sure to check out our Project Star Wiki which has details and information on everything you want to know about the game!
To get Kars in Project Star, you will first need to transform yourself into a Vampire. This can be done by being level 30+ and using the Stone Mask item. Once you’ve become a Vampire, you will then need to be level 60+ and then use the Red Stone of Aja to transform into Kars.
The first step to getting Kars is finding yourself the Stone Mask. This is an item that can be found the same way you find Stand Arrows and Rokakaka, which is on the ground on the streets in Cairo (Egypt). Make sure you are level 30+ and then use the item to transform.
When you become a Vampire, you will now spawn in the Sewers area when you die or start up the game. You will take damage from the sun if you are exposed to it, so make sure to grab an umbrella from the dealer down here so that you can go out into the light!
You will now need to get the Red Stone of Aja. This is a very rare item that can very rarely be found on the ground like arrows and the Stone Mask. The other way to get one is by spinning the Wheel of Fortune in Dio’s Mansion. To spin the wheel, you will need to find Terence T. D’arby within the mansion and pay him either $5,000 in-game cash or pay 50 Robux. There are multiple other items you can get from the spin, so don’t expect to get it easily.
Once you’ve managed to get a Red Stone of Aja, just make sure to be level 60+ and a Vampire then use it. You will then obtain the Kars combat style!
Kars is kind of like an item, so when you want to use it, you will place it in your inventory bar and select it to allow you to use the abilities. You can have a Stand equipped with this as well!
- Punch Combo (M1) – Pretty much just a three hit combination.
- Light Mode (E) – Enhance your Bone Blades power making them shine brilliantly. Temporary Power Boost move.
- Brilliant Bone Blade Slash (R) – Slash an enemy with your Brilliant Bone Blade.
- Blood Drain (T) – Grab an enemy and drain their blood, healing you.
- Havoc Dash (F) – Dash forwards knocking back anyone in your path.
- Multi-Brilliant Bone Blade Slash (Z) – Triple Slash an enemy with your Brilliant Bone Blade.
- Supercharged Kick (C) – Kick an enemy with superhuman might.