In the Roblox Wacky Wizards September 1st, 2021 update of the game we were given the Frog to obtain! If you’re hoping to find out how exactly you get this new ingredient, we will walk you through the exact steps you need to take to get it! If you want your potions to have you and your friends to be jumping and hopping all over the map then you’re going to want to grab this one.
How to get the Frog Ingredient
Time needed: 10 minutes.
To get the Frog ingredient in Wacky Wizards, you will need to head over to the Goblin Village that is located near the volcano and where the skatepark used to be located. Each one of the Goblins wants you to make them a different food. You will need to use different ingredients to feed each one. Once you’ve fed them all, you will get the Frog ingredient!
- Head to the Goblin Village
You will find the Goblin Village to the left of the Volcano and near where the skateboard ramp was located. Talk to the Goblin Captain there and he will tell you that you need to feed each of the Goblins that are sitting around the pot.
- Feed the Kid Goblin Noodle Stew
To make Noodle Stew, just grab a Pool Noodle and throw it in the pot. Grab the stew out of it and give it to the kid!
- Feed the Fat Goblin Human Stew
To make Human Stew, you will need to craft a Death Shrink potion, which can be made at the Goblin Cauldron with a Fairy and Chameleon. Brew the potion/stew, stand on top of the pot, drink the potion, and you will be placed into the stew. You will die, so go back to the Goblin’s cauldron and grab the stew and give it to the Fat Goblin!
- Feed the Vegan Goblin Bean Stew
To make Beany stew, grab the Beans ingredient from around the Goblin’s pot. Throw it into the Goblin Cauldron, grab the stew, and give it to the Vegan Goblin!
- Feed the Midget Goblin Giant Stew
To make Giant Stew, just grab the Giant’s Ear ingredient and throw it into the Goblin’s Cauldron. Grab the stew and give it to the Midget Goblin.
- Feed the Goblin Leader Spicy Stew
To make Spicy Stew for the Goblin Leader, just throw a Chilli ingredient into the pot and grab the stew. Give it to the leader and he should be satisfied!
- Get the Frog
Once you have fed every one of the goblins you will be given the Frog ingredient!
Once you have the Frog, you can make all sorts of new potions like these:
- 166: Frog potion – Frog (Become a frog!)
- 167: Frog-legs potion – Giraffe Hoof + Frog (Grow Frog legs!)
- 168: Prince potion – You + Frog (Become a cursed prince!)
- 169: Tadpole potion – Fish + Frog (Become a tadpole!)
- 170: Thicc potion – Giant’s Ear + Frog (Grow big legs)
- 171: Banging-feet potion – Dynamite + Frog (Explode when you jump)
- 172: Grapple-tongue potion – Brain + Frog (Use your frogs tongue)
- 173: Hibernation potion – Rotten Sandwich + Frog (Go to sleep)
- 174: Infinite potion – Fairy + Frog (Infinite double jump)
- 175: Lilyjump potion – Bird + Giraffe Hoof + Frog (Double jump and place a lily!)
- 176: Eyes potion – Chameleon + Frog (Grow eyes that stare at people… creepy…)
- 177: Bounce-high potion – Bird + Frog (Jump higher!)
- 178: Lilypad-jumping potion – Bird + Giraffe Hoof + Fairy + Frog + Frog (Jump on a lilypad infinitely!)
- 179: Frog-boxing potion – Boxing Gloves + Frog (Wart… Boxing… Gross…)
- 180: Wall walker potion – Giraffe Hoof + Frog + Spider (Walk on walls)
- 181: Eeely potion – Pool Noodle + Frog (Morph into an eel)
- P90: Lilypad-morph potion – Magic Seed + Frog (Morph into a lilypad)
- P91: Control-jump potion – Zeus’s Beard + Frog (Control your jump height!)
- P92: Uni potion – Hat of Gears + Frog (Ride a unicycle)
That’s everything we currently know about getting the Frog ingredient in Wacky Wizards! We will be covering all aspects of this new addition to the game, so be sure to check out the Wacky Wizards section of our website.