Roblox Project Star is the brand new anime RPG that is heavily influenced by the popular manga and anime series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. If you’re looking to get what might be the best Stand in the game with The World, then you’re going to need to get very lucky! There’s not much to be done about getting this one other than hoping that when you roll for a Stand you have the odds on your side. We’ll explore the topic in this guide.
Be sure to check out our Project Star Wiki which has details and information on everything you want to know about the game!
The World Guide
To get The World Stand in Project Star, you will need to just roll a whole lot of arrows. The World is like every other Stand in the game, and you can get it from using Stand Arrows. The World is currently the rarest Stand in the game, and you only have a 0.2% chance to get one with a regular Stand Arrow.
If you want to increase your chances of getting The World, you will need to use better arrows! There’s four arrows that you can get in the game:
- Stand Arrow (1x Rarity Multiplier)
- Unusual Stand Arrow (1.5x Rarity Multiplier)
- Gleaming Stand Arrow (2x Rarity Multiplier)
- Cursed Stand Arrow (100x Rarity Multiplier)
You will likely be forced to stick with Unusual and Gleaming, which can be found on the ground in Cairo just like the regular Stand Arrows. The luck increase is fairly minimal, but it will double your chances with the Gleaming Stand Arrow.
The Cursed Stand Arrow can only be obtained from a gacha roll at D’arby’s Wheel of Fortune in Dio’s Mansion. You will have to pay $5,000 in-game cash or 50 Robux for a spin. The Cursed Stand Arrow is a Tier 5 item, which means you only have a 1% chance of getting it from the roll!
You should keep in mind that just because you get a Cursed Stand Arrow doesn’t mean you’ll get The World. It’s still random, and it just increases your chances of getting something rare. iBeMaine on YouTube, used 40 Cursed Arrows, and while they did get The World as one roll, they also got a lot of random stuff that wasn’t necessarily good!
At the end of the day, getting The World is just luck of the draw! You could get it with your first Stand Arrow, or you might not ever get it!
The World Moveset
- Punch Combo (M1) – Four hit combo with the final punch knocking the enemy into the air.
- Barrage (E) – Grants the ability to do a 50 Hit Combo.
- Heavy Punch (R) – Grants the ability to do a Heavy Punch.
- Knife Throw (T) – Ability to throw a knife.
- Knife Rampage (T – During Time Stop Only) – When in stopped time you will throw a barrage of up to 16 knives.
- Time Skip (G) – Grants the ability to do a short skip through time.
- Time Stop (Z) – Allows you to stop time.
- Donut (C) – Time Skip into a heavy damage torso punch that sends the target flying.