We have the answer for Huck’s transport crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Huck’s transport Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Huck’s transport. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Huck’s transport crossword clue should be:
- RAFT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUCK (noun)
- toweling consisting of coarse absorbent cotton or linen fabric
- TRANSPORT (noun)
- the act of moving something from one location to another
- a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- TRANSPORT (verb)
- hold spellbound
- move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one’s hands or on one’s body
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Tavern drink Crossword Clue
- Video-streaming brand Crossword Clue
- Bank account woe Crossword Clue
- Dandy guy Crossword Clue
- London gallery Crossword Clue
- Luau instrument Crossword Clue
- Baker’s clock Crossword Clue
- Bell sound Crossword Clue
- Asian noodles Crossword Clue
- Zero, in tennis Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.